Monday, October 11, 2004

Different kind of post: politics

The following is a true story.


This year, as some of you may know, I am president of two clubs. However, the politics behind them is an interesting story. For the computer club, I decided I would try out democracy. I received the majority of the votes and became President. All members now to refer to me as Mr. President.


I thought it was too much hassle to use the same technique on another club, so I used the hostile takeover technique. This process involves removing the elected officials from power in the time where the power is changing. Our military takeover involving aent warriors was very successful, and while there are still occasional revolts organized by previously elected officials who have not yet been captured by our organization. We feel that leadership under me would be superior for all those involved and will continue to fight and find those who want to revolt against my leadership. We want the best for the people, which is of course my being President.


The following has been a true story. I assume no responsiblity for the content of this story.

No comments: