Monday, December 01, 2003

Today Sucks

Last night, as I was going to sleep, services died and stuff. Had to restore it from the backup I didn't have read access to, isn't that nice? I got it restored today thankfully though.


That only describes the computer side of why today sucks. At school today, I nearly fainted. I don't know why or anything, I just did while walking to the bathroom. Well, after I recovered a little bit and arrived in the bathroom before I went over to the clinic, I felt like throwing up. I never use the school bathrooms, but I really had to this time, and not even the most disgusting words can describe it, and for your sake, I won't even try.


I am now mostly feeling better, so other then now being permanantly scared of school bathrooms, and my still having to go to the bathroom a little bit more then normal today (understatement), I should be fine. That did sorta take up my entire day though, so I got nothing done... not even my homework, which I'm off to do as much of it as I can now before tomorrow, while still getting to sleep at a reasonable hour.

No comments: